For the purpose of this disclaimer, Spiritual Abuse Recovery Resources, spiritualabuse.com, christianrecovery.com and Christian Recovery International may be considered interchangeable. As a user of this Web Site, you agree to the following:
- The information on christianrecovery.com and other Internet information sources to which it refers, is intended to provide general information and should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Do not use the information found here as a substitute for professional evaluation and treatment. Consult your Professional Health Care Provider with any specific medical questions or problems you may have.
- The information contained on spiritualabuse.com is “AS IS”, with no written or implied warranty. Further we do not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of use in terms of correctness, completeness, accuracy, reliability, currentness, or otherwise, the information contained on this web site.
- The users of this site assume all risks of use and shall indemnify and hold Christian Recovery International, its directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to use of information, services or products offered and/or presented in or at this site.
- spiritualabuse.com contains links to other Internet information sites, Web servers and systems which are not guaranteed to be checked for accuracy and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Christian Recovery International. Christian Recovery International assumes no responsibility for the availability, content, or even the existence of servers, sites or systems outside of our domain.
- This site contains submissions from internet users which are not checked for accuracy and do not reflect the opinions of Christian Recovery International. Due to the manner in which comments and forum submissions are posted on this web site, Christian Recovery International assumes no responsibility for the content of messages posted here.
- Christian Recovery International intends to keep the information at its site accurate and timely, but cannot guarantee either and makes absolutely no guarantees as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published and/or archived. Christian Recovery International may make improvements and/or changes in the information and/or graphics at any time.
- Christian Recovery International, Inc. accepts no responsibility for other organizations, businesses and private persons that provide information on our system. Opinions expressed by authors are not necessarily those of Christian Recovery International, Inc..
- Reference to any commercial products, process, or service does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by Christian Recovery International, Inc.
If you do not agree with the above disclaimer, we ask you to leave the spiritualabuse.com web site and not return.Click to download a pdf version of this page